08 February 2020 at 15:00
Salon – Confiserie NAMUR
2, rue de Bitburg
Agenda of the Extraordinary General Assembly :
- Modification of the statutes of UPL-AOPA Luxembourg asbl as proposed in the draft joined herewith.
Note : As required by the law and our statutes, two thirds of the members must be present to vote on this subject. If this is not the case, a second Extraordinary General Assembly will be held at 15:30h, where a vote can be held irrespectively of the number of members present and the vote will be certified by a Court.
Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly :
- Opening statement by the President
- Report by the Secretary General
- Financial report by the Treasurer
- Report on the bookkeeping by the External Auditors
- Report on the events organized and supported by UPL-AOPA
- Report of the sports commission (Rallye 2019)
- Discharge to the Administrative Board
- Membership fees 2020
- Budget 2020
- External Auditors appointment 2020
- Statutory Elections:
- Annual election of the President
- Election to the Board of Directors
- Any other business
15:15h Start of the Extraordinary General Meeting
16:00h Start of the Ordinary General Meeting
17:30h Our pilot members Patrice Deyglun and Jean Ries will present their journey of “Daring the Silk Road”
18:30h Cocktail offered by UPL-AOPA
Handover of the Fred Kontz Trophy
19:30h Informal Pilots dinner at the lounge-fireplace of the Salon Confiserie NAMUR to which you and your partner or spouse are cordially invited.
Please register for the dinner by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to January 26th 2020, indicating the number of persons you like to register and your choice of plates (See page after the next).